Summary: The Administration Associate is responsible for effectively running the Lubuto Library Partners Zambia Country Office in support of the DREAMS Innovation Challenge. Responsibilities will include procurement and HR issues.
- Manages efficient workflows in the office;
- Works with Country Director and Financial Manager to ensure internal control procedures are adhered to;
- Streamlines procurement processes;
- Provides advice to management on the HR matters, including legal requirements;
- Develops HR procedures to align with existing policies;
- Assists management in the development of contracts;
- Supports resource mobilization in country;
- Ensures effective internal communications;
- Maintains a list of contacts of supporters and stakeholders;
- Supports management in public relations and strategic communication with stakeholders;
- Maintains LLP’s inventory and fixed assets in the register.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Science, Business Administration or related field
Skills & abilities:
- Embraces the mission of Lubuto Library Partners.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and organizational skills, is attentive to detail
- Communicates effectively with diverse audiences, both orally and in writing
- Is a “self-starter,” driven to develop and maintain systems and network relationships.
- Organizes and leads efforts, and consistently “follows through” on tasks and goals.
- Displays a positive attitude, shows concern for people and community, and demonstrates presence, self-confidence, common sense and good listening ability.
- Cares deeply about advancing the educational status and rights of young people in substantially disadvantaged communities.
- The Administration Associate will be based in LLP’s Lusaka office (Kabulonga)
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
How to apply:
- Submit a cover letter highlighting your specific qualifications for this job, your salary history/requirements, and resume with three traceable references to email@example.com stating the position you are applying for in the Subject line;
- Include contact information including a phone number in your application;
- Applications not including all of the above will not be considered.
- Applications close on September 23rd, 2016.